Special Cover – 250th Commemoration Of Christ Chruch Fort Teppakulam – By India Post
Christ Church is the oldest English church in the town of Tiruchirappalli. This is the first English fort built in Tiruchirappalli, Christ Church, north of the Teppakulam, built by Schwartz in the year 1762 – 66 with funds subscribed by officers of the British garrison. It belongs to the society for the propagation of the gospel.
Special Cover – 170 Years Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church – By India Post
Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church in Chotanagpur and Assam, in short G.E.L. Church was established on 2nd November, 1845 by four German Missionaries named Emil Schatz, Fredric Batsch, Augustus Brandt and E. Theodore Janke sent by Fr. Johaness Evangelista Gossner fro Berlin, Germany at Ranchi.
Date Of Issue:-26.03.2015.
Contributed By:- Mr Gauresh Mehra, Bangalore
Special Covers, Carried Covers, Special Cancellation Covers of 2015.View at a Glance, Click on below link:-
Special Cover – ISPCK – By Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department Of Posts, Delhi Circle
ISPCK celebrated 300 years of Christian service.
Indian Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge:- The Society works in close co-operation with other Christian communication agencies. The ISPCK currently represents a pool of high caliber human resources, totally committed to the cause of Christian Communication with a compelling vision and a commitment beyond the market.
ISPCKs distinctiveness and core competence lies in encouraging indigenous talent in publishing and music.
Stamps India-Convent Of Jesus And Mary, Ambala Cantt.- By India Post
The Congregation of Jesus & Mary was founded in the year 1818. by Mille.Claudine Thevenet in Lyons, France.The Congregation has spread to 26 countries,all over the world.They came to India in 1842.It now runs several English and Vernacular Medium Schools, Degree Colleges, Teacher Training Centres and Boarding (Houses) Establishments in both urban and rural areas of India.
Convent of Jesus and Mary School was opened on 2nd December , 1909 in Ambala Cant, today the school has strength of 1400 pupils drawn from different classes.The school celebrates its Centenary Year with joy and pride and rededicate itself to the service of mankind.